Flash Flood Watch in effect as rain moves in Sunday, stays through Monday (video)
TRUSSVILLE —The National Weather Service in Birmingham has issued a Flash Flood Watch for Jefferson and Viagra online St Clair counties which will be in effect from April 6 at 10 a.m. until April 7 at 1 p.m.
Rain showers with possible thunderstorms will move into the local area on Sunday and remain through Monday, according to the NWS forecast. The extended precipitation could reach 2 to 4 inches, raising concerns about Generic viagra uk flash flooding.
- Saturday Night -A 50 percent chance of showers, mainly after 4 a.m. Mostly cloudy, Buy cheapest viagra with a low around 48. Calm wind.
- Sunday -Showers likely, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm after 1 p.m. High near 61. East wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is Generic viagra cheapest 100 percent.
- Sunday Night -Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. Some of the Generic cialis viagra storms could produce heavy rain. Low around 60. East wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100 percent.
- Monday -Showers and possibly a thunderstorm before 1 p.m., then a chance of showers. High near 69. West wind around 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80 percent.
- Monday Night -A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 48. West wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday -A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 64.
- Tuesday Night -A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 44.