Weather Update: School closings, Flash Flood Watch, possible severe weather Monday afternoon
By Scott Buttram
TRUSSVILLE — The National Weather Service in Birmingham has issued a Flood Watch for Jefferson and Generic levitra online St. Clair counties along with most of central Alabama beginning at 4 p.m. Monday afternoon. The watch will remain in effect until Wednesday at 7 a.m. Rain totals could exceed 4 inches.
All 56 Jefferson County Schools will close today at 1 p.m. All afterschool activities should be canceled. JefCoEd daycare programs will be closed as well. Also, St. Clair County schools will close at 1 p.m. on Monday.
Trussville City Schools will close at 2 p.m. on Monday. Buses will run. There will be no after school activities.
The next round of severe weather is expected to reach the Buy cialis super active local area between 5 p.m. and 7 p.m. Monday evening. This line could produce strong tornadoes, damaging straight line winds, very large hail and flash flooding.
- Monday -Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 1 p.m. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 81. South wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60 percent.
- Monday night -Showers and thunderstorms. Some storms could be severe, with damaging winds and heavy rain. Low around 66. Southwest wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100 percent.
- Tuesday -Showers and thunderstorms. High near 80. South wind 5 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80 percent.
- Tuesday Night -Showers and thunderstorms likely. Cloudy, with a low around 61. South wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70 percent.
- Wednesday -A 30 percent chance of Viagra for sale canada showers and thunderstorms before 1 p.m. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 75. West wind 5 to 15 mph.