Trussville teachers go through 7 Habits training
By Gary Lloyd
TRUSSVILLE — Trussville City Schools teachers are participating in 7 Habits training this summer.
The training is being delivered by Paine Intermediate School counselors Lauren Blake and Generic pharmacy viagra Christy Naylor, and is sponsored by Trussville City Schools and UAB Regional In-Service Center.
Last year at Paine Intermediate School, teachers and counselors began implementing the 7 Habits with students through a program called “The Leader in Me.” Students are taught the 7 Habits and encouraged to use them in their daily lives. Students are encouraged and expected to take on leadership roles at school, home and in the community.
The 7 Habits are:
- Habit 1: Be proactive — This habit helps a person take charge of his or her own future. Influence at work and in one’s private life is increased.
- Habit 2: Begin with the end in mind — This habit helps participants achieve the goals they have always wanted to achieve. It helps people find a greater sense of purpose and Where buy cialis fulfillment in work and in life.
- Habit 3: Put first things first — This habit helps people be less crisis-driven and more in control of their lives and time.
- Habit 4: Think win-win — This habit builds dramatically stronger and more productive relationships.
- Habit 5: Seek first to understand, then to be understood — This habit helps people to grow in understanding the most important people in their lives and to improve their ability to communicate effectively.
- Habit 6: Synergize — This habit helps when dealing with conflict.
- Habit 7: Sharpen the saw — Participants find themselves growing and improving, feeling better and living a more purposeful life.
Contact Gary Lloyd at firstname.lastname@example.org and follow him on Twitter @GaryALloyd.