You Are Here: Home » Business » Zoe’s Kitchen set to open at Homestead Village

Zoe’s Kitchen set to open at Homestead Village

From Trussville Tribune staff reports

TRUSSVILLE — Another restaurant is set to open at Homestead Village.

Founded by Zoë and Marcus Cassimus in Homewood, originally, the restaurants were not franchised,  according to the company’s Wikipedia page.

Zoës Kitchen has set their target opening date for June 1, and will begin training next week. For its grand opening, the store is giving away 500 “Dinner for Two” coupons and one winner will win free food for a year. To enter the contest, customers can click here.

Its first location would open in October 1995 in downtown Homewood. A second location opening in the Riverchase section of Hoover in 1999 and a third in downtown Birmingham in March 2001. Now, Zoës Kitchen has locations in 20 states, and the location in Trussville will be its first in the area. It is now headquartered in Plano, Tx.

The menu is Greek-influenced and serves a variety of chicken salad, pasta salad, pitas and grilled chicken sandwiches. At Zoës, customers can dine in, order online or call ahead for takeout; purchase a variety of fully prepared Dinner for Four (now called Mediterranean Family Meals); pick up side dishes by the pint; and take advantage of the extensive catering menu, which includes box lunches, party trays and meals for large groups that can be delivered locally.

Comments

1. Tonya-Michael Kirk

2. Paula Foster Gordon ahhhhh! Let’s get it every time I’m in town!

3. Vicki Sivley says:

April Nell Johnson Parmley looks like we can eat there very soon!

4. I just ate there for first time in Kennesaw on Wednesday! That’s so funny! It was yummy!!

5. Howard Beck says:

What kind of food do they serve

6. Yes! I’m starving now!

7. Norma Carroll!!! 🙂

8. Looking forward to eating there

9. Ian Maddox says:

Yes, yes y’all! Protein power plate here I come!!!

10. Tracy Pritchett Owens

11. Todd Garner says:

Tifton-Tift County Tourism Association

12. Love their chicken salad!

13. Lani Jebeles McCrorie I’m so happy!

14. This is my favorite place to eat. We are so excited to have Zoes finally come to Trussville.

15. Umm don’t forget about us Jennifer Jebeles Beaver Clyde Beaver!

16. It’s a really good restaurant. Love the food,

17. Taziki’s is my other favorite now I can alternate. 😉

18. Don’t forget Panera Bread!!

19. Mac Gentry-Stinson April Pinkie Really?!

20. Yessssss Lawd!!! Zoe’s is my favorite!!! April once again she is hating on our come ups!!! LOL!!! Don’t hate the players bae hate the game 😂🤣😂🤣 #iphckswithzoes!!! 🤣🤣🤣

21. April Pinkie says:

Don’t hate the playa…

22. April Pinkie says:

Mac Gentry Stinson! I did not read your comment before I typed mine! What a coincidence!

23. April Pinkie you both can step to Hell! I just asked a question 😂😂😂

24. April Pinkie says:

La’Shara Gentry Long

25. April Pinkie see great minds think alike….that’s why we both set up assets in the same vicinity!!! Winning! LOL!!! That’s what AP & Mac do Bean!!! Well hell thats all we know how to do is win!!! 😂😂😂 La’La’La’Shara Gentry Longome through Bean!!! I’ll buy you dinner when it opens!!!!!! 🍴

26. April Pinkie says:

😂 AP and Mac lol love it! Dinner on us Shara. Throw it in the bag lol

27. April Pinkie says:

We will even let her make it rain in 5 Below lol

28. April Pinkie says:

😂😂😂😂

29. April Pinkie says:

Would you like refills on your Diet Coke? lol it’s in me

30. April Pinkie 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

31. Boo-yah!!! Lunch date !