-->
You Are Here: Home » Obituaries » Maggie Grace Bowles

Maggie Grace Bowles

Maggie Grace Bowles, age 6, of Trussville met Jesus Friday, July 14, 2017.

Maggie Grace Bowles

She was known for her sweet and sassy personality and infectious smile. She enjoyed riding horses with the Forward in Faith Ranch, playing softball at the Trussville Girls Softball Association, and taking piano lessons at the Conservatory of FBC Trussville.

Maggie was also involved in numerous activities over the years; she participated in Mountain Brook Gymnastics, Upward Cheerleading at FBCT, and dance at Dale Serrano.

Maggie was preceded in death by her Bubba, Joseph Bowles. She is survived by her mom and dad, Shawn and Kelly Bowles; grandparents, Pat Roberts (Trussville), Patricia Bowles (Hoover), and David and Patricia Roberts (Hoover); aunts and uncles, Darrell and Leigh Stovall (Trussville), Mike and Karen Bowles (Mason, Ohio), Clint and Kelly Jacobs (Indian Springs), and Valerie Jacobs (Cincinnati, Ohio); cousins, Micah and Matthew Stovall; Stephen, Thomas, Lola, Samantha, and Melanie Bowles; and Kadie, Lillian, and Henry Jacobs.

Maggie will also be remembered by a large group of friends from her community and her school, Paine Elementary.

Maggie’s Celebration of Life service will be held on Thursday, July 20th at First Baptist Church, Trussville. Visitation will begin at 11:00 a.m., with the funeral service at 2:00 p.m. Rev. Buddy Champion and Rev. Lance Pate will officiate. Following this, there will be a small family ceremony at the graveside.

In lieu of flowers, the family asks that you send donations in memory of Maggie to the Forward in Faith Ranch or the Trussville Girls Softball Association. Deerfoot Memorial Funeral Home directing.

Comments

1. God be with her family at this time

2. So precious. My heart breaks for her family and friends. God be with them and comfort them.

3. Just think God has a new Angle in heaven

4. Prayers for the family

5. Rip sweet baby girl

6. Praying for her Family and Friends

7. So sad. God be with the family and give them comfort.

8. So sad…
    Rest in peace little Angel…..my heart is broken for her family……love

9. Rest In Peace little angel MAGGIE.

My prayers are with this family

11. Praying for family and friends of this precious angel!

12. Susie Mims says:

Praying for you all

13. Praying for this sweet family

14. Carla Brown says:

Praying for Gods blessings and healing Amen

15. Praying for the family.

16. My heart aches for this family as I know their grief for the loss of a child. My prayers, thoughts, and hugs are with this precious family as they mourn their loss.

17. Praying for the family

18. Prayers going up for this family in the loss of their “little precious Maggie.”

19. Praying for Maggie’s family.

20. Matt Butler says:

Breaks my heart.

21. II Corinthians 1:3-4. Only God can comfort your hearts and and give you peace.

22. We remembered your family in special prayer request yesterday at our church May God give you Strength and Peace.

23. Praying for her sweet family.

24. This is the saddest obituary

25. Did Charlie know her?

26. THEY FAMILY IS MY PRAYERS.GOD NOW HAS A BEAUTIFUL LITTLE ANGEL

27. Praying for the family. Maggie’s is in the arms of Jesus!

28. Praying for her family and friends.

29. Kathy Hedden says:

May she Rest In Peace! Many prayers to the family and friends of this sweet baby girl

30. Deanna Hunt says:

An angel in heaven. Prayers for the family as they face each minute without her.

31. I agree. I almost choke cried when I read about her Bubba.

32. Josie Smith says:

RIP Sweet girl, Praying for family

33. We are so sorry for your family’s loss of this beautiful child!! May she Rest In Peace and you find comfort in knowing she is with Jesus!!!

34. My heart aches when i see some one so young depart from us.

35. Prayers for the family ☝

36. Rest in Jesus arms precious Maggie

37. I am so sorry for your loss. May God bless and watch over each of you. I cannot fathom the pain you are going through. I’ve been praying for each of you, Maggie included, since I first heard.

38. I am so very sorry for the loss of your precious Maggie . Praying for the Lord to comfort you and surround you with His peace

39. She is a beautiful little girl.,

40. So very sorry for this tragedy! Prayers are with you!

41. Sweet tribute! Says it all in first line!