Trussville chamber Customer Service Person of the Year voting open
By Gary Lloyd
The Trussville Area Chamber of Commerce has opened voting until Jan. 25 for its Customer Service Person of the Year.
Only one vote will be eligible from each computer.
To vote, visit www.trussvillechamber.com and look on the left side of the home page for this year’s nominees. They include:
- Antoinette Spell, Sam’s Club
- Express Oil Change staff on Pharmacy cialis Main Street
- Deana Carroll, silagra sale Total Care Pharmacy
- Gary Davis, Trussville Post Office
- Irene Potts, Belk
- John Benson, Cracker Barrell
- Paula Offutt, Munoz
- Rene Grier, Walmart
- Target team members
The winner will be announced at the chamber’s annual banquet Feb. 9 at the Trussville Civic Center.
Since 2009, the chamber has presented a monthly Customer Service Award at its monthly luncheon. From the monthly winners, a Customer Service Person of the Year is selected.