Temperatures are expected to reach 68 and 73 for Monday and Tuesday respectively, before storms move into the area on Tuesday night and Wednesday. Highs will be around 50 to finish the work week. Wednesday’s storms could be severe.
- Monday– Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 68. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming south in the afternoon.
- Monday night– Mostly cloudy, with a low around 54. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph in the evening.
- Tuesday– Partly sunny, with a high near 73. South wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Tuesday Night– A chance of showers, then showers and thunderstorms likely after midnight. Cloudy, with a low around 62. Breezy, with a south wind 15 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 35 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Wednesday- Showers and thunderstorms before noon, then showers likely. Some of the storms could be severe
. Temperature falling to around 53 by 5pm. Breezy, with a south wind 20 to 25 mph becoming west 15 to 20 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 35 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Wednesday Night– A 30 percent chance of showers before midnight. Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Thursday– Sunny, with a high near 51.
- Thursday Night– Clear, with a low around 33.
- Friday- Sunny, with a high near 49.
- Friday Night- Clear, with a low around 29.