TRUSSVILLE — The National Weather Service in Birmingham forecast includes strong winds Tuesday evening and dropping temperatures overnight Tuesday before a warming trend for the rest of the week.
A Freeze warning issued for Jefferson County will be in place from 10 p.m. Tuesday until 10 a.m. Wednesday. A low of 27 is expected.
- Tuesday night — Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming clear, with a low around 27. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light in the evening.
- Wednesday — Sunny, with a high near 57. Calm wind becoming north around 5 mph.
- Wednesday night — Increasing clouds, with a low around 37. Calm wind becoming southeast around 5 mph.
- Thursday — Mostly cloudy, with a high near 65. Southeast wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Thursday night — Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm, mainly after 2am. Cloudy, with a low around 54. Southeast wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60 percent.
- Friday — Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 2 p.m., then a slight chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 70. Chance of precipitation is 70 percent.
- Friday night — A slight chance of showers, then showers and thunderstorms likely after 8 p.m.. Cloudy, with a low around 57. Chance of precipitation is 70 percent.