By Gary Lloyd
TRUSSVILLE — Voting for the Trussville Area Chamber of Commerce Customer Service Person of the Year award ends Friday, Feb. 13 at noon.
The winner and their business will be recognized at the chamber’s annual banquet, scheduled for Saturday, Feb. 28 at the Trussville Civic Center.
Here are the candidates:
- Randy Tyner at Tyner’s Pharmacy & Discount Drugs
- Jayna Moore at Express Paint & Promotional Items
- Tiffany Layfield at Subway-Shell Food Mart
- Staff at Jade Boutique (now Tula J. Boutique)
- Edward Ballard at Office Depot
- Fresh Value Marketplace staff
- Nemeisha Webb at the AT&T Store
- Megan Patterson at the Trussville Civic Center
- Chase Nelms at Nelms Pharmacy
- Annette Pierce and Tina Pierce at Hilton Garden Inn
- Trussville Pediatric Dentistry staff
To vote, click here.
Contact Gary Lloyd at firstname.lastname@example.org and follow him on Twitter @GaryALloyd.