From the Trussville Tribune Staff Reports:
HOMEWOOD – During work on a leak, right before 12 p.m., a flash fire broke out and four workers were injured. None of the injuries sustained were life threatening, however the workers were taken to UAB hospital for treatment, according to CBS 42.
Spire gas company has confirmed that four of the workers have been released, the hospital is still treating the injuries of two other employees.
Also, according to Spire, the gas has been shut off and the area is not dangerous.