Supporting our Trussville Gas & Water Community
During this time of uncertainty, Trussville Gas & Water will work with each of our valued customers to offer our uninterrupted services and flexible payment options. Although disconnections are temporarily suspended due to the COVID-19 emergency, customers are still responsible for the consumption used over this time period and are urged to continue making payments on their account, if possible.
Customers who are affected by the pandemic and have difficulty paying their bills should contact our Customer Service department in one of the following ways:
- Visit our website at com. Click on “your account” and complete the online application for our COVID-19 Flexible Payment plan. We will be happy to work with our customers and make payment arrangements that fit their personal financial situation.
- Send an email to email@example.com indicating your financial need for payment arrangements. Please include your name, customer number, phone number and the amount you think you will be able to pay monthly, based on your personal financial situation.
- Call our Customer Service department at 205-655-3211 to make flexible payment arrangements on your account. Our call volume will be higher than normal during this time, so please be patient with our agents as we serve you.
We are willing to work with our customers by providing flexible payment options that fit their personal, financial needs. We are prepared to maintain the safe and reliable natural gas and water service that our valued customers trust us to deliver. It is our honor to serve you and the Trussville Gas and Water community during this unprecedented time.
Other important information about our services:
As a reminder, our offices are currently closed to the public. However, Trussville Gas & Water still offers several ways to access your accounts and meet your natural gas and water needs without visiting our offices, including:
Reporting an Emergency:
- If you think you smell gas or are experiencing a water leak, you may call our office at 205-655-3211 and select option 1 to report an emergency. We have a 24-hour monitoring service that will be able to assist you.
You may continue to send payments through the mail, phone or online bill pay.
- Mail – Continue to mail your paper bill to our offices.
- Phone – You may pay your bill through our automated self-pay by phone feature. Call 205-655-3211 and select option 2 to pay through this secure option. Be sure to have your customer number and pin number handy when you call. You can find both of these numbers on your Trussville Gas & Water utility bill.
- Online Bill Pay – Now would be a great time to utilize our new online bill pay system. You may check utility balances, pay bills, enroll in AutoPay and more, through this new program. Visit https://ipn2.paymentus.com/cp/ubct to enroll in online bill pay.
- Drive–through window – Our drive-through window will remain open during business hours for customers who want to pay through our window or drop off documents. There is also a drop-box available at the window for customers who visit after hours.
- Requests for new or transferred service – To request new services, please visit www.Trussville.com and scroll to the bottom of the page to click the “apply for new service” button. You can complete your service request online and one of our friendly, Customer Service representatives will contact you with additional information and dates for services to begin.
- Customer Service Phone Calls – You may continue to pay your bill, report an issue, or call with a general question. Please note that you may experience longer wait times due to higher call volume because of our closed lobby. To reach our customer service department, please dial 205-655-3211, option 3.
As we continue to monitor new information about COVID-19, we will make necessary modifications to ensure excellent customer service as well as safe and reliable natural gas and water to our Trussville Gas & Water community.
We ask for your patience as we respond to the needs of our community during this unprecedented time.