From The Tribune staff reports
BIRMINGHAM — Beginning at 9 a.m. Monday, December 7th, and Tuesday, December 8th, weather permitting, the Alabama Department of Transportation will begin scheduled sign installation on I-20 westbound between Exit 130 A (entrance ramp to I-59 NB and the entrance ramp to I59 SB) (Milepost 130.15 to Milepost 130.5) as follows:
- Monday, December 7th
- The right (outside) lane will be closed on I-20 westbound between milepost 130.15 and 130.5.
- Tuesday, December 8th
- The right (outside) lane will be closed on I-20 westbound between milepost 130.15 and 130.5
- All traffic lanes will be re-opened no later than 3 p.m. each afternoon.
Beginning at 9:30 a.m. on Tuesday, Dec. 8, ALDOT will begin a routine inspection of the Flyover Ramp bridge from I-20 Eastbound to I-459 Northbound at Exit 136 as follows:
- This work will require the closing of the outside (right) lane to perform inspections.
- Work will then move to I-20 Westbound to the I-459 Southbound flyover ramp to perform inspections. If inspections cannot be completed, work will continue the following day, Dec. 9 from 9:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- All lanes will be reopened no later than 3:30 p.m. each day.