While switching banks may seem overwhelming, it really can be a simple task — and an easy way to begin a relationship with one of our helpful bankers at Bryant Bank. Our staff is here to put care into action for you, to help make the most of life’s moments, and to help you invest in your full potential.
Also, banking locally is one of the best ways to make certain your money does the most in our community. Bryant Bank invests in local people and local businesses, and has a stake in their success, in helping our hometowns flourish.
So just how simple is switching banks, you ask? When working with a collaborative banking partner, a great, seamless experience should be expected. Your banker should walk alongside you throughout the process and assist with the collection of information in any way that’s convenient for you.
With it being a new year, many individuals and businesses may be thinking about making the switch. If that’s you, we want to provide you a checklist of items needed to open an account at Bryant Bank.
Items Needed To Open A Personal Account With Bryant Bank:
- An official photo ID, like your driver’s license
- Your social security number
- Cell phone number
- The name of your employer and occupation
- If the address on your driver’s license is no longer correct, we’ll need two other forms of address verification — a pay stub, bank or credit card statement, utility bill, tax return — any official document that bears your name and correct address.
- An initial deposit, which can be as low as $50, depending on the account you want to open
Items Needed To Open A Business Account With Bryant Bank:
- The EIN for your business
- A copy of the recorded articles or certificate of formation
- Your business address
- Phone number and email
- List of beneficial owners and controller of finances
- An initial deposit, which can be as low as $100, depending on the account you want to open
Let’s Get Started
You’ve collected your items and now you’re ready to give the bank a call or visit their lobby. Many financial institutions still have COVID-19 protocols in place so it’s important to give them a call before stopping by. At Bryant Bank, our lobbies have restricted access for COVID-19 safety precautions. While an appointment can be made very easily to open an account, we can help gather the information through email, phone, and through our drive-thru windows, too. As a matter of fact, the entire process can be completed through the drive-thru, including signing necessary papers and cards.
Receive Your Debit Card Instantly
With your new account set up, we’ll have your account rolling in record time, and that begins with our instant-issue debit cards. This is such an exciting service we’re able to offer our customers. Whether you’re a new customer or, later, if your card is lost, damaged, or compromised, we can print a new debit card instantly.
With your new debit card in hand, we’ll help you order checks and create an online banking account while demonstrating the many perks of our mobile banking app. One added benefit of being a Bryant Bank customer is that the customer has complete control of their debit card within their online banking. Lost debit card? De-activate it in seconds – it’s that easy!
With these tasks done, you’ve now become part of the Bryant Bank family. You’re contributing to your local economy and will be cared for by a team that’s dedicated to your success.
Now, Don’t Forget To…
- Switch your direct deposits and your standing, automatic debits to your new account
- Let any outstanding checks or residual charges clear your old account
- Close your old account and collect any remaining balance
At Bryant Bank, our bankers are honored each time they earn the trust of a new customer. From the first time you walk in the door you will feel like you belong as we provide unbeatable service at all times. We know success is a journey that we take together with our customers, and we’re thrilled to celebrate every victory with you along the way.