Sunny today, rain for the New Year
The Trussville, Clay and Pinson area will have a beautiful sunny Sunday, but more rain is on tap for New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day, according to the National Weather Service in Birmingham.
- Today- Sunny, with a high near 46. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the afternoon.
- Tonight- Partly cloudy, with a low around 30. Calm wind.
- Monday- Mostly cloudy, with a high near 55. Light and variable wind becoming south 5 to 10 mph in the morning.
- Monday Night- A chance of showers before midnight, then rain likely after midnight. Cloudy, with a low around 46. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- New Year’s Day- Rain. High near 54. South wind 5 to 10 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 90%.