Tornadoes, Severe Storms possible on Christmas Day and Wednesday
A powerful storm system will pose a risk for a significant severe weather outbreak on Christmas Day across the Lower Mississippi River Valley into the Generic levitra southeast U.S., where damaging winds and large tornadoes are possible. By Wednesday, the focus will stretch from southeast Virginia into northern Florida. Meanwhile, winter weather will be a concern for portions of the central and northeast U.S., according to the National Weather Service.
- This Afternoon Mostly cloudy, with a high near 63. West wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 49. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Christmas Day Showers and thunderstorms. High near 61. East wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is Cialis on sale 100%.
- Tuesday Night Showers and thunderstorms before midnight, then a chance of Cheap viagra cialis showers. Some of the storms could be severe. Low around 44. East wind 10 to 15 mph becoming southwest after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Wednesday A 30 percent chance of rain before 10am. Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 44. Breezy, with a west wind 15 to 20 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.