Dear EW Family,
We appreciate the trust you have placed in EW Motion Therapy. It is our absolute privilege to be part of your health and wellness journey!
As the novel coronavirus’ (COVID-19) impact on communities increases, we feel it is important to communicate our plan to keep clients, employees, family, and our facilities healthy and safe.
- While our facilities and equipment are cleaned frequently throughout the day, we are increasing the frequency and detail of sanitizing equipment, treatment tables, furniture, and doors.
- We are increasing the cleaning of surfaces and items (iPads, writing tools, clipboards, etc.) that are touched frequently.
- Please wash your hands for at least 20 seconds with soap and warm water before and after coming to your session.
- If you are unable to wash your hands beforehand, please use the provided alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Please no handshaking. Feel free to substitute an elbow, fist bump, or foot tap!
- When coming into our facilities, use only your knuckle to touch light switches, push elevator switches, and open doors with a closed fist or hip.
- If you are sick (fever, coughing, achiness), please cancel your appointment.
- If you are in the clinic and you need to cough or sneeze, please cough into a tissue and throw it immediately into the trash.
- We are expanding our employee training and we will follow WHO and CDC guidelines to ensure that we are maximizing prevention and preparedness.
- We will continue our current handwashing policy.
- We are implementing a no handshaking policy with clients and staff. We will substitute an elbow, fist bump, or foot tap to let you know how happy we are to see you!
- Our employees will stay home if they are sick.
Based on current information from the World Health Organization, the Centers for Disease Control, and our own preparedness, we are confident we can provide a safe environment for you and our employees. And, we guarantee that you can move better, feel better, and live better!
Ethan W. White CEO, PT, MSPT